5 Healthy Homemade Protein Bars
Sometimes the hardest part about sticking to your diet is having the right snack foods. Over the years I have attempted to make a plethora of different types of protein bars to satiate my hunger… and keep me out of the drive through. Of all of the different recipes I have tried, these 5 protein bar recipes have really hit the home run on nutritional value meeting delicious and satiating flavor. Don’t forget to share this with your friends for a quick access to these incredible recipes.
- First up is the Blueberry Bliss Breakfast Bars (No-Bake, Gluten Free, Vegan &Naturally sweetened) by inspirededibles.com
These incredible bars have just about every one of my favorite ingredients… Pistachios and honey, Blueberries and Sunflower seeds! These bars are PACKED with nutritious value, and who doesn’t love a natural salty & sweet combo!
2. Next we have Strawberry Ripe Protein bars from Chocolatechillimango.com.
Basically, you get the deliciousness of a chocolate covered strawberry with the benefit of a serving of protein. These protein bars are not ridiculously complicated either, and the recipe yields enough to last at least the week. All I can say is YUM, and I highly recommend.
3. Third, we have the Quick ‘N Easy No-Bake Protein Bars by ohsheglows.com
Peanut butter, Almond Butter, Sunflower seed butter, CHOCOLATE! Sweetened with maple syrup, these delicious bars are also VEGAN and GLUTEN FREE. No doubt, stunningly delicious.
4. Ok, so here we have Chocolate on Chocolate with Fudge Brownie Chocolate Protein Bars by Chocolatecoveredkatie.com
These Protein Bars are not only made nutritious by the protein powder, but also by the surprising use of black beans. Just when you think you have seen it all you get blown away by someone’s creativity. These bars are sinfully fudgy and perfect for any occasion.
5. Lastly, we have the Peanut butter Pretzel bars from Amyshealthybaking.com
This particular protein bar is guaranteed to satisfy your hunger and your love of deliciously salt peanuts and pretzels. Try a few of these recipes and check back in with us for more delicious tips and tricks on health and fitness. Share your results on Instagram and don’t forget to #Sportsnutritionsupply